STATELINE COOPERATIVE’S MORNING COMMENTS 12/11/18
- Corn a shade higher this morning as trade waits for USDA report out at 11 AM
- Average trade guess for carryout at 1.738 billion bushels
- Last month USDA pegged U.S. carryout at 1.736 billion.
- World carryout expected to be at 307.59 MMT.
- This vs. November at 307.51 MMT
- Updated 6-10 day forecast calling for much above temps and dry.
- Soybeans also higher with a positive USDA report to come out this morning.
- S. carryout for soybeans pegged at 945 million bushels.
- Last month carryout was pegged at 955 million.
- World carryout expected to be 112.79 MMT.
- This is slightly above last month's number of 112.08 MMT.