STATELINE COOPERATIVE MORNING COMMENTS – 4/24/19
- Corn seems to have found a bottom after hitting new lows.
- Ethanol production numbers out later this morning.
- Margins in ethanol continue to run at breakeven.
- S. / Chinese trade talks continue on April 30th in China.
- Crude oil lower and dollar, DOW and gold all higher this morning.
- Updated 6-10 day forecast calling for below normal temps and wet.
- Soybeans running in black this morning after taking it in the shorts yesterday.
- This market looking for support from anywhere.
- India projecting to increase production by 700 tmt to a total of 12 MMT.