MORNING COMMENTS AUGUST 21, 2019
August 21, 2019
- Corn higher this morning as the pro Farmer Tour finding about what trade expected.
- Indiana yield pegged at 161.5 BPA vs. 3 year average of 175.7 BPA.
- Eastern Illinois estimated at 174 BPA.
- Nebraska estimated at 172.5 BPA vs. last year at 179.2 and the 3 year average of 167.7 BPA.
- Updated 6-10 day forecast calling for much below temps and above normal precip.
- Soybeans also higher in light volume.
- Pod counts in Indiana at 924 per 3x3 square.
- The 3 year average is 1220 per square.
- Illinois pod counts average at 831.
- Nebraska pod counts at 1210 vs. 1299 last year.